My Favorite Fashion Trends This Season

HEYY guys, glad to see you here again and this time I brought yo my top 4 favorite fashion trends from this season. I love writing blogs on fashion trends because you know.. TRENDY IS FASCINATING. Right? 
So here it is 

MY TOP 4 FAVORITE FASHION TRENDS THIS SEASON




SLIP ON DRESS

FIRST comes the slip on dress look, I am absolutely in love with this kinda dress so sleek and easy to carry plus wear. Also you can style this one dress in multiple ways like as a top or a dress or style it up with a t-shirt underneath or with an oversized sweater and all those looks are so exciting and different than the previous one. 


OFF THE SHOULDER

SECOND here comes the off the shoulder tops/dresses. Although idk why I don't own any of such tops/dresses but I do love the way they look. I like how they give a very boho look without looking too girly-ish. Also if you style them right they can make you look super chic and high end. ( so bonus points for that. BINGO!!  )


T-SHIRT DRESS

 THIRD in the queue comes the t-shirt dress ( or even oversized sweatshirts worn like dresses ) these look so cool and youthful. And they can always be doubled from day look to night look. All you need to do is plus your makeup and it instantly goes from a day dress to night dress. Also not to forget how comfy they are. 




CAMO PRINT

FOURTH and final look will be the camo print. OMG. Now I can't even tell you how much I love this print i have been obsessing over it lately. i like it even more when it is in colours other than green and you can totally stop this print in everything from bags to shoes to dresses to pants to skirts to toprs shirts t-shirts and what not. ANDD AND AND..  not to mention but they are soo easy to style and look bomb always. 

 For now that was it, please don't forget to share it with your friends and also let me know what do you think of my blogs/videos and if you want me to do something specific you like down in the comments section.  Follow me on my social media channels for regular updates and sneak peek into my daily life.


Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34      
twitter bhavyaaroraxo
YouTube Self Couture


Also watch my latest videos

until then,
keep smiling :)
XO Bhavya 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

I hope you like 80's fashion trends because they are making a big comeback