15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget


Top Low Budget Fashion Brands To Shop From

Before you go through all these brands I want you to know that not all the brands below sell online some do and some don't you'll have to check that through if they do in your country (or if they are available in your country,  you can however go through UK/USA based websites to shop) I will anyways leave the link below for you guys to go through.   


1. FOREVER 21
We all know about this brand, right? Forever 21 is the most famous budget friendly brand. And not only it sells most trendy clothes but also a great range for accessories and footwears. However I feel the entire range is mostly to girly for more elder women to wear, I feel its mostly for teenagers or women who are in        their 20s.  Shop Here
2. H & M
One another very famous low budget brand, very similar to FOREVER 21. Again it has a lot of trendy and Shop Here
girly stuff available but the range is not as girly so even elder women can find clothes for themselves depending upon their   personal choice. However I seem to like H&M more than I like Forever 21.


3. ASOS
Its is one of those brands that give me a tough time picking one thing because there are always so many things in my cart and then short-listing out to 2 or 3 just seems impossible. And above and above they also sell products from other brands as well through their online site/app.  All and all it is one of the nicest brands they almost have all your needs fulfilled at one stop and as far as prices are concerned it has a mixed range.Shop Here
4. ZARA
Okay I feel Zara is one of the most hyped brands, especially in India. Zara has again mixed range, not too
high though they have the best basics I believe and other than that I also love their footwear collection. They always have the most chic big budget looking stuff. However, my only concern with zara could be that you should be careful before buying your product and check if it is perfectly fine because I have a lot of times seen clothes with holes or other defects hanging on the hedge (infact once I even bought one top and realised it has a hole in it) so just be careful with that all and all I really like this brand. Shop Here

5. PRIMAKR
This one is actually gaining a lot of popularity lately, again it is a one stop brand for most your needs. It is particularly famous for providing decent quality products at affordable prices. They also have quite a lot of trendy stuff and the website is quite attractive in itself. Currently they're not shipping in all countries and it is a europe originated brand. Shop Here



6. VERO MODA
This brand has really really good quality products selling out, I used to love the collection a lot until a year orShop Here
two ago however now I feel they have a bit monotonous collection and a lot of florals so if you are fan of florals then this could be the one. Another thing I like about this brand is that they have some really good casual wears (for the street style looks which you know I live for) so thumps up for that. 

7. DOROTHY PERKINS
This one I feel have a very boho-ish collect most times however its very decent quite suitable to most ages I feel.  And they have a great great great.... collection of skirts, i love skirts so you won't be surprised if you find me browsing through their collection they have skirts in so many different colours lenghts and styles I always feel so adored by their collection.Shop Here

8. MARKS AND SPENCER
Okay when we talk about M&S clothes are not the best part, not that they don't have a good collect They have amazing collection but I feel their collection is more suited for formal events (as in work and official event) so if thats what you are looking for? PERFECT. I like this brand more for its lingerie and lotion and all the other stuff it sells, the brand I feel is so unique in itself. All and all its always worth the tag.  Shop Here

9. OLD NAVY
Price is the most attractive part of this brand they have really affordable prices for impressive quality products. Moreover this brand is for everyone girls boys men women plus size regular just everyone. Their product range is also pretty good.  Shop Here

10. PAPAYA
This one has some really cool stuff at absolutely affordable prices, so far I have never seen any deviation the quality of the products. I really like this brand and sometimes they really do have some really really cool and uniques stuff. And I particularly like their collection of dresses. Shop Here
11. ONLY
 This one baby right is has really cute boho kind of a collection but what i like the most form all their products is their DENIMS, trust me no better denims. I feel they have the best best denims however yes, these arev not the cheapest. but worth. Overall worth checking out.Shop Here

12. MISSGUIDED
This one is a USA based online brand, it aims to sell trendy clothes at 100% affordable prices and decent quality. It has quite an impressive range of products and a regular sizing policy however you should always always go through the size chats before you place order online. All and all its a nice brand to shop from if you are on a tight budget and looking for some really trendy stuff.Shop Here

13. MADAME
A brand I used shop a lot about 5 to 6 years back I don't know why I stopped purchasing from this brand and I just discovered lately how much i still love this brand. Quality? Check. Sizes ? Double Check, they even have XXL for most products. This brand I feel deals more wwith the timeless classics that you wear just whenever rather than going with the usual trendies. Shop Here


14. MANGO
Now this one is relatively bit more expensive than the others I have mention so far but yes not that expensive. Quality is on point and most of their products have a high-end touch to them. My only concern would be sizing, they have a bit different size policy, moreover its not even consistent all over  (at least thats what I believe) so you will always always have to try it on before you purchase and also it you are a size large or x-large you might find some difficulty in finding the perfect fit. Shop Here


15. LOFT
Okay probably the most expensive brand so far, they have mixed price range if you look through properly you'll definitely find some really good low priced product however yes it will ask for a bit more screening than any of the above brands would. All and all I really like the quality almost everything feels so soft that I feel like wrapping it all over and stay in it forever. Shop Here


For now that was it, Let me know down in the comments section if you have any good budget friendly brand if mind other than the 15 I mentioned above I love you know about them and try them out as well. Please don't forget to share it with your friends. Also I have a lot of fun interesting things coming up very soon on both my blog and my YOUTUBE channel so make sure you follow me on my social media channels for regular updates and sneak peek into my daily life.

Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu                                   
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34      
twitter bhavyaaroraxo
PINTEREST Self Couture | Bhavya Arora 
YouTube Self Couture



until then,
keep smiling :)
BHAVYA, XO


DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of these pictures I have picked them up from over the internet, however the content is 100% original and of my own.

Also I have been looking to collaborate with other creators for videos, blogs and even guest blogging opportunity so if anyone of you belong to similar niche and are interested in collaborating please let me know down in the comments section or email me. 

E-mail: samharora@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

BEST sunglasses for your face shape.