4 FASHION TRENDS that are taking over!

HEY guyss! I know it has been a while since you last heard from me (and I also know that my last post was yes absolutely unnecessary) BUT. I am BACK. with something that you will like, since fashion trends keep changing they keep coming and going I love to write about them. Its just today when I was scrolling down a few websites and my pinterest feed when I realised that there is trend coming up. So here it is.

4 fashion trends that are taking over



 BASKET BAGS


OKAY guys so this one was the first trend that I initially noticed and the one that made me realize about all these other trends here. As I was scrolling down barneys.com particularly I saw quite number of basket bags there. If you ask me I am not so much of a fan nor do I think they are very cute or something but i do feel that they are nice to carry when it comes to the day time events. It can add a BOHO touch to your look. I absolutely don't know when these bags were last in. But still I do feel they are going to make it this time. So if you have anything like a basket bag its time get it out of the dust.

FLAT MULES 


Now this is something that makes me feel GUCCI, I am not sure why but think gucci was one of the earliest brands to make them and back then I used to thing weird of these but now! baby baby oh boy!! I absolutely love them. They are like improved version of slide sandals, its like slides that don't look like slippers and you can absolutely rock them out even on formal events. And of course like the name suggests they are super flat, just enough to make you feel not-so-bare-foot. 

GEOMETRIC EARINGS 

Although i am not a fan of wearing earings, I don't wear them very often I like to keep my look very minimal so I feel like earings tend to kind of over-accessories my look but that is a personal choice. So I only like to keep earings of special occasions but these cute little buds here are so cute and basic that I can absolutely rock them on everyday looks. They look very gracious and delicate so end up adding slight detail to your look.

STRIPES


Okay I am sure now you have already seen a lot of stripes on all different kinds of clothing like tops pants  jumper dresses blah blah blah/.... But lets just admit it they look so cute and aren't even a task to style. Along vertical stripes tend to make you look tall and thin due to elongating effect it creates so bonus points to that.

So that it for now, don't forget to share the love with your friends as well. Also follow me on my social media channels for regular updates and sneak peek into my daily life.


Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34      
twitter bhavyaaroraxo
YouTube Self Couture


Also watch my latest videos

until then
keep smiling :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

I hope you like 80's fashion trends because they are making a big comeback