6 Celebrity Inspired Looks You Must Try

HEYY guys I am back with yet another blog on celebrity fashion because when it comes to fashion celebrities are major inspiration, no matter how big a fashion designer, blogger or a critic is celebrities are the most talked of. So down below I have list the 6 celebrity inspired looks that I absolutely love and I believe are basic enough for everyone of us to try. All gese looks are super duper quick and easy to create and will make you look and feel like a top notch celebrity. (so sassy!)

6 CELEBRITY INSPIRED LOOKS THAT YOU MUST TRY


OKAAY so first comes KENDALL JENNER in a  mesh top plazo pants sleek heels gelled hair all black outfit slightly accessorized with an orange clutch which ofcourse also adds colour to this look. And what I like the most about this look is the MESH TOP it looks so high end and chic also mesh is from trend currently. This is such a simple look to create yet so classic. 
If at all you are not into wearing such a revealing top the you can go for partial-mesh tops or wear a tank top or  a nice bra that is not so revealing.  



SECOND up here is this all white look by EMMA WATSON , this look is as she herself is, very elegant and prime. She styled this look with a white dress just above the knee length ( perfect length ) a white clutch and white heels with metallic details with very minimal makeup in red lips and no jewelry. All that togeth makes this look absolutely easy to style and perfect for all kind of events. 






NEXT up here is this look by CARA DELEVINGNE (my current favorite celebrity, if you are not a fan yet I assume you haven't seen Paper Towns yet.) There are so many details in this outfit and what I like particularly is the sock and the scarf detail, I also like how she opted for mini frame sunglasses than the oversized ones and that is what I feel gives this outfit a high end look. Cara is one of those celebrities who rather than going with the trend goes with her whims, her outfit are 'wow-never-seen-that-before!' type. She is so BOLD with her style



UP here now I have this street look by one of my favorite models GIGI HADID this is a double-jacket look which I believe is going to be the top trend this winter and probably even late-fall. I have been in love this such double jacket looks even since I first saw it last year winter. This is a black look added dark red details again very pricey looking the-daylight-robbery kinda look yet very subtle. Again a look super simple to create and carry. You can even pair them up with heels and turn it into a night look. 
  



FALLING in love with this look. I  swear. Miley, MILEY CYRUS so modish while pulling this look together. The lace detail from her black slip on dress under the knit looks so covet, so big-budget. Also the spaghetti  strap from her dress peeping out adds to the detail and inspite of everything this is so much of an everyday look. It is like all the looks here very easy to pull off and perfect for those days from fall when its kind too hot yet kind of too cold. (you know what I mean right?)



THE final look that I have for you to get inspired is this one by LUCY HALE  a very basic look, pulled up to the price edge by simply layering an A-line pleated top underneath a white slightly oversize cropped top. Paired up with metallic loafers this is a perfect look for a day out with friends or just any outing. I am sure I don't have to tell you how easy-peasy this look is to create and carry off. 

 For now that was it ( yea ik no looks by Kylie Jenner or Kim K or Selena Gomez or Bella Hadid is kind of disappointing :(  ), please don't forget to share it with your friends and also let me know what do you think of my blogs/videos and if you want me to do something specific you like down in the comments section.  Follow me on my social media channels for regular updates and sneak peek into my daily life.

Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34      

twitter bhavyaaroraxo
YouTube Self Couture


Also watch my latest videos

until then,
keep smiling :)
XO Bhavya 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

I hope you like 80's fashion trends because they are making a big comeback