Winter Fashion Trends That Everyone Should Know About

HEYY guys today I am back with another fashion trends blog, I though its been so long since I wrote fashion trends post so why not. My last post was regarding fashion trends was  The trend from New York Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2017

All these styles that /i am going to talk about today are not necessarily hyped, some of these are their peak and some are not however all these styles I feel so so cool that everyone should know about and try them out at least once.

WINTER FASHION TRENDS THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW AND TRY


THE FOLK LOOK





When I say THE FOLK it means anything that has a tradition ethenic folk-ish sort of bohemian kind of feel to its these items are here. And this look so fashion forward when you style them in the ost mordern way like maybe wearing a ethenic-ish necklace with a sexy boho dress, it looks so bold and high fashion. 
This trend will defenitely up your fashion game. BINGO!

OVERSIZED KNITS



SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPALIADOCIOUS ( YES first of all that is one word second of all it means extraordinarily good)  Who doesn't fall in love with oversized knits? YES? EXCUSE ME"? Knits, oops sorry oversized knits are always one of the peak trends during winters and why not they look so gorgeous are so comfy give this amazing bohemian feel and just legging will do. It is a complete package inn itself. Only that you need real winters to rock the warm knits  

ROBE JACKETS 


 I feel these robe jackets are so new and unique element to the street style game. I have never seen any robe jackets anywhere before but just robe so maybe now is just the right time get that old robe out and rock it at the street. You don't necessarily have purchase a"ROBE JACKET" you can simply style your old robe that you used to wear pre-post sleep and call it a jacket, you can totally rock just any robe to streets

WHITE BOOTS

 These boots look so so pretty, high end fashion forward and everything you'd expect from a shoe. And thre is no denying. These boots are also so hyped and they have been in now for such a long time I believe I even mentioned about these in thepost about 80's fashion trends that are making a come back so you know these are still there and probably not going anywhere. Plus there BOOTS, it is everything to be obsessed about. 

FEATHER EARINGS


These little babies are perhaps so high in trend, a lot of people are wearing they look so cool plus they remind me of  RIHANNA from the Valerian Red Carpet. These earings look so cherpy that they'll just add a punch to your look. I absolutely love these and the best part is that they are so easy to find you'll find them at from the top brand to the most local stores.

HEELED MULES


Last but not the least heeled mules, now this one is not at its peak you don't this one just as often but I heel this is such a cool and extremely fashion forward of a thing to wear. Although flat mules have been a hit last season and are still on its peak, heeled ones haven't made their way through yet. However I feel these are slowly making their way in. (block heel mules were hyped for some while in between which again I believe  thanks to GUCCI but these are not seen just as often anymore) Either way I would definitely recommend you to buy and trust me it'll instantly pull up you're entire look.



For now that is it, I hope you liked it. Please comment down below which of these trendy styles was your favorite and if you want me to do more such posts. Follow me on my other social media channels for sneek peeks and fun bts also comment on my pictures that you came from this post and I'll like your pictures as long as you're account is not private.

Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu                                   
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34      
twitter bhavyaaroraxo
PINTEREST Self Couture | Bhavya Arora 
YouTube Self Couture




until then,
keep smiling :)
XO Bhavya 


Also I have been looking to collaborate with other creators for videos, blogs and even guest blogging opportunity so if anyone of you belong to similar niche please let me know down in the comments section or email me. 
E-mail: samharora@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

BEST sunglasses for your face shape.