The Trend from New York Fashion Week A/W 2017

 HEYY guys today I have got you this super cool trend from NEW YORK FASHION WEEK A/W 2017 runway and so this is probably going to be the top trend this winter. I am pretty excited for this one actually.  From Dior to Prada all brands are giving a major headspace this season. These babies will be used as the crowning glory to your all-new outfits this season. Yupp you already guessed it right! Hats are the major accessory in A/W 2017. Love love.
Have a look-

COACH


SAINT LAURENT
VERSACE
PRADA


DOLCE & GABANA
SAINT LAURENT

GIORGIO ARMANI

STELLA JEAN
JACQUCMUS



COACH

MARC JACOBS
ASHLEY WILLIAMS
COACH

DIOR
MAISON MARGIELA


For now that was it, please don't forget to share it with your friends and also let me know what do you think of my blogs/videos and if you want me to do something specific you like down in the comments section.  Follow me on my social media channels for regular updates and sneak peek into my daily life.

Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34      

twitter bhavyaaroraxo
YouTube Self Couture


until then,
keep smiling :)
XO Bhavya





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

I hope you like 80's fashion trends because they are making a big comeback