Mid Fall Look | Street Style

HEYY guys, I had an amazing response on my last post which was an OOTD post so I decided to do more if such posts and here it is. As you all know I am a sucker for the street style and that is what inspired this look. It is a semi formal/casual type of a look and super easy to create.

I paired up this patched high waisted blue jeans (I extremely love the patch detail it has it kinda adds a personal touch to this look. And to know more such ways to add a personal touch watch Learn How To Add A Personal Touch To Your Outfit ) with a white off shoulder top, for the shoes I preferred something basic so white sneakers it is. To slightly accessorize it i paired up a small sligh with all flowery detail and a watch.

Outfit Details -
Top - KOOVS
Jeans - Splash
Shoes -Lifestyle Stores (ginger)
Bag - Forever New
Watch - Calvin Klein

Have a look --










For now that is it, I hope you liked it. Please comment down below what you think of this look and i you want me to do more such posts. Follow me on my other social media channels for sneek peeks and fun bts also comment on my pictures that you came from this post and I'll like your pictures as long as you're account is not private.

Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu                                   
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34      
twitter bhavyaaroraxo
PINTEREST Self Couture | Bhavya Arora 
YouTube Self Couture




until then,
keep smiling :)
XO Bhavya 


Also I have been looking to collaborate with other creators for videos, blogs and even guest blogging opportunity so if anyone of you belong to similar niche please let me know down in the comments section or email me. 
E-mail: samharora@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

BEST sunglasses for your face shape.

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY