12 Top Makeup Hacks | All Tried And Tested


HEYY guys, first of all I am so sorry I know its been so long since I last posted but I am off town and am unable to find time to write blogs and shoot videos so yea. But I promise to be as consistent as possible. And today I have a much need blog post for your beauty needs. 

All you beauty lovers know that apply makeup is just not as easy as it looks like, things get lot more clumsier as you get down on it. So in order to help you guys out I have picked my top 12 makeup hacks. (similarly just to make your life much easier I have 11 Amazing Lifehacks that will make your life 10x easy go check it out)
PS: all these hacks are tried and tested and I assure you they work.



1.

Use red/orange lipstick to color correct you under eye bags. Apply some lipstick under your eyes and then blend it out using your fingers and then go on and apply your foundation just how you would do on any other day.






2.

Use a white/nude color kajal (kohl liner) to give the effect of bigger eyes as it makes your waterline look brighter giving you a more awake look, making your eyes look wider. Just that easy!



3.

Using a usual highlighter highlight the cupid of your lips to give the illusion of more fuller lips. You may also highlight the top of your lower lip for the same.


4.

Use translucent powder and a tissue paper to set your lipstick making to matte and bit more long lasting. Keep a tissue on your lips (after you have applied your lipstick) and the pat some translucent powder over it using a brush and you are done. (you may alternatively also use a compact however make sure the compact is not very pigmented or it can leave some of the pigment on your lips)


5.

Use a lip balm/vaseline on top of a matte lipstick for a glossier effect. (now you know how to make a matte lip glossy and a glossy lip matte, VOILA!! you have double the number of lipsticks now.)




6.

Use a primer, now this is not exactly a makeup hack you can rather call is ignorance or a mistake that we don't always use a prime before doing our makeup. A primer is supposed to prepare your skin, it makes your base look much more smoother. Moreover a primer not only creates the impression of smoother skin but also brighten your skin for a luminous base and prevents creasing and breaking of makeup, helping it last much longer.






7.

Apply some liner on edges of your curler this way you will be able to both line your eyes and curl your lashes together. This is great way to tight line your eyes especially if you struggle a lot at it.

8.

Now this one is my favorite hack, use a dried out mascara to separate your lashes off the gluey look that you end up having after apply a 2-3 layers mascara (which yes I know SUCKS!! but I got you back girl!(or boy) we don't discriminate here) So this way using old mascara (wand) won't only separate your lashes but will end you giving you a fuller lash look. WIN WIN .


9.

Another old dried out mascara hack so don't throw that old baby away. You can use it as a brow gel as the slightest pigment left in will fill in your brows with just the right amount of pigment and 
it will also help you keep your lashes in place. Again WIN WIN. (Old mascara baby you rock.!!)


10.

Did you realize it number 10 already? (yes b*#!$ I did) Another Question, Do you have a highlighter? NO? OOPS! No problem though I got your back once again girl. (or boy, duh!) All you need is a vaseline (or you could even use a lip balm) and apply it on area you'd want to highlight. Voila! You havef a brand new highlighter.



11.

OOPS! Rewind to number 6. Seems like you don't have a primer? and you don't even feel like investing in one already (because yes primers are expensive like anything.)?  Take an ice cube and rub it all over you face before you apply makeup this can double up as a primer a rubbing the ice cube over your face will minimize all the pores leaving a smoother luminous base for your face. This hacks will do its job just as good if not better. ( also it a good way to save some bucks if you are going tight on a budge )


12.


Final hack girls (and boys), now this one isn't exactly a makeup hack but it involves makeup so here it goes apply eyeshadow around your hairline or scalp wherever you feel a lot of portion of your scalp is visible and you'd want more hair to be there, of corse I can't grow your hair but this hacks can atleast give the illusion of so. SO that's not a bad option actually. 



That is it, let me know down in the comments section if the blog was helpful? Have you ever used any of these hacks before or did you know about them already? Also comment which was your favorite hack of all these above. Also you can follow me on my social media and visit my blog and also subscribe to my youtube channel for lots of fun tutorials, hacks and DIYs.











Follow me on my socials to get daily updates notifications and sneak peeks



Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu                                   
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34      
twitter bhavyaaroraxo
PINTEREST Self Couture | Bhavya Arora 



YouTube Self Couture





until then,

keep smiling :)

XO Bhavya 

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of these pictures I have picked them up from over the internet, however the content is 100% original and of my own.

Also I have been looking to collaborate with other creators for videos, blogs and even guest blogging opportunity so if anyone of you belong to similar niche and are interested in collaborating please let me know down in the comments section or email me. 
E-mail: samharora@gmail.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

I hope you like 80's fashion trends because they are making a big comeback