What is the major hype with slip dresses?







Well well well.. if you haven't yet noticed slip dresses are quite the hype this year. They have been around for
already about 6 months or so. Initially I thought it is just of those on and off trends but HELL NO! These are such a hype currently. I wasn't even into buying one of these but then I actually ended up buying one of these and I was wondering is it even worth. But then today while I was scrolling down my Pinterest feed I was this post of Selena Gomez wearing it so I digged a little and soon I was like BIT*H how could I not realize it already. So I told my self this little baby has to go on my blog so soon. (ps. its not even 20 whole mins I actually saw that post and I am already writing this one) So here is the exact post I was talking about. Also just so you know I will only put pictures of major celebs so that you know hyped and underrated this trend is.

ALSO.. if you don't know already these kind of dresses are the comfiest EVER!





If you are wondering - GIRL this is such a summer trend and we already walked through summer then let me tell you this is so not just a summer trend its so much more than that its a perfect fall trend  and such a comfy winter look. WIN WIN! Infact it is a round the season trend you can always rock a slip dress no matter what season it is. For summers and spring you can wear it just as it is while for cooler seasons you can pair it up with a sweater underneath or a nice warm overcoat and you a ready to go jest as simple. You can also pair it up with a t-shirt underneath for a more fun to go look. You can also double it uo for the classic LBD (little black dress) you can wear it in so many different ways and probably even like a top and so you would never get bored of it. (Infact the only reason I purchased one of these is because you can wear it in so many different ways)








Now you are probably wondering yea this is a cool daytime look. But wait. You can totally make it a night look. Even better a RED CARPET look. Yes. Yup. That's right a slip dress ever the red carpet and these celebs totally rocked it on the red carpet just as good as on the street or even better maybe. And if you are still wondering how far this trend is going I would say I don't know because you never know when Kendall or Gigi or Sel or any of our gals show up in something new and it would get the hype but as far as you are not on the runway this trend is going such a long way.




By The Way.. Are you still wondering if this trend is worth the hype? HELL YEA!!  


For now that was it, I seriously hope you guys liked it and so please don't forget to share it with your friends and also let me know what do you think of my blogs/videos and if you want me to do something specific you like down in the comments section. I have a lot of fun interesting things coming up very soon on both my blog and my YOUTUBE channel so make sure you follow yme on my social media channels for regular updates and sneak peek into my daily life.

Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu                                   
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34      
twitter bhavyaaroraxo
PINTEREST Self Couture | Bhavya Arora 
YouTube Self Couture



until then,
keep smiling :)
XO Bhavya 

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of these pictures I have picked them up from over the internet, however the content is 100% original and of my own.

Also I have been looking to collaborate with other creators for videos, blogs and even guest blogging opportunity so if anyone of you belong to similar niche and are interested in collaborating please let me know down in the comments section or email me. 
E-mail: samharora@gmail.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

I hope you like 80's fashion trends because they are making a big comeback