Summer/Spring 2018 collection by OSCAR DE LA RENTA



WHOAAOAOAOO... I can't even believe 2017 is already approaching the end and here it is brands are already launching their 2018 summer - spring collection. This is both so exciting and never wrecking at the same time. However talking about the 2018 S/S collection OSCAR DE LA RENTA made a big move this season, it came up with such a chic modern touch to the wardrobe classics. So here what I have for you are the highlights from their collection.




My favorite part of the entire collection is how they have UP THE WHITE SHIRT GAME , with this new modern touch it looks so much more classy, high-end and will definitely make you look like a Fashion Editor from VOGUE. Don't you think so? (c'mon don't even lie)
The splash of colour the prints are like everything to live for its the most perfectly - imperfect print ever. It is so go-to. I could literally wear it every single day. Guess what's the best part? Inspite of everything it is still a white shirt that you pair up with just anything or nothing and still look just stunning. And what's even more cool? You can totally DIY these shirts and rock this look. Nothing better. (#FeelingBlessed. ^_^ )













Next up here is the very new  (well not so new) shoe trend this one again something existing , classy more of a wardrobe essential with a contemporary touch, again with splash of colour. This is probably the only thing that I don't like about the collection is that it is so monotonous but then again that is what makes it look like a collection. These are basically pointy front stilettoes in like the trend says clear film or splashing colour like the collection says and I feel these look so big budget they can totally lift up your outfit and make it look lot more put together and stylish.


These white heels are my absolute favorite, i love the stitch details towards the outer edges and the logo which is more like and autograph  and those heels shaped like a leg of and antique table. Basically I love everything about this one baby here. It absolutely makes me feel overwhelmed.






For now that was it, I seriously hope you guys liked it and so please don't forget to share it with your friends and also let me know what do you think of my blogs/videos and if you want me to do something specific you like down in the comments section. I have a lot of fun interesting things coming up very soon on both my blog and my YOUTUBE channel so make sure you follow me on my social media channels for regular updates and sneak peek into my daily life.

Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34      

twitter bhavyaaroraxo
YouTube Self Couture





until then,
keep smiling :)
XO Bhavya 

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of these pictures they have been taken up from over the internet, however the content is 100% original and of my own.

Also I have been looking to collaborate with other creators for videos, blogs and even guest blogging opportunity so if anyone of you belong to similar niche please let me know down in the comments section or email me. 
E-mail: samharora@gmail.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

I hope you like 80's fashion trends because they are making a big comeback