Why, of all things fashion//

Okay so today I won't talk about how I am siting in my room on a sunday evening in my giraffe onsie (yes giraffes and honestly these aren't even cute and who cares about giraffe I bought them only because I have a bad luck.) 
Coming straight to the point, these days you keep listening or reading stuff like we should not judge people, we should not create opinions about them without actually knowing them n stuff stuff. Which is absolutely correct no doubts. We should not. But it is also true that when u see a person who is shabbily dress, wearing an old worn out tshirt with maybe a hole in it or a person walking down the lane in wearing a n old pair of slippers we immediately assume that maybe that person is financially not that stable which may or may not be true. U don't know. So what did we just do? We judged that person based on his looks. But that in my opinion is not wrong. It will be if that person comes to talk to you and you refuse to do so or if you don't treat him equally with due respect or are rude to him just because you think that person is poor or illiterate or something because you just assumed it. That is wrong. Now you must be wondering yea I get that but seriously are you here to give me a lecture on social equality because in that case I am so closing this window. No. Wait. Pause. Don't do that. The point here is that a person's looks is the first thing that we  notices about someone and generally create an opinion about others based on looks. Everyone may not necessarily act upon that opinion but atleast for once they'll surely think in a certain way. So I hope we are on the same page so far. Moving forward we have all herd the quote "first impression is the last impression" okay I don't really believe in the quote because it always happens to me that my initial opinion about some changes after a period of time but if that is the case you know your first impression will be your outfit. The way you look. Your outfit tells a lot about you than you think it does. For example hypothetically I have an interview tomorrow and if I show up in just any jeans and tshirt like a very regular basic outfit my boss would think that maybe I am not that serious about this job maybe its not that important to me or that I am careless or that I am not good enough well in that case my chances of getting a job reduces significantly. Or this other situation say in a party, just a casual one where I meet this person X for the first time and I am very over dresses as if i am going to walk the red carpet for THE CANNES, which I do everyday in my dreams. Well in that case this X person will think that I am a very gaudy, fake, dramatic and loud type of a person who loves to show off like anything. So long story short even though I don't believe first impressions I do believe fashion plays a significant role in our lives and that your looks are your first impression. 

I hope I could convey myself clearly and I would like to apologize if I have by any chace hurt or offended anyone. And before I say good bye I would love to know your opinion about fashion and why its is important in the comment box below. See you next time till then you can follow me on other social medias (I'll link them below for you guy) or visit my YouTube Channel 

.......................................................


For more such fashion and lifestyle hacks follow me on my YouTube channel SELF COUTURE
And for daily updates follow me on
Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34                                                        

..........................

I hope you guys liked it.
LOVE YOU GUYS
Keep Smiling. 
Xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

I hope you like 80's fashion trends because they are making a big comeback