5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

Hey guysss..... (**lame smile**) I am glad to see LOWKEY CELEBRITY LOOKS THAT YOU'LL WANT TO COPY. now before moving ahead I want you to know that it is absolutely normal to copy, I copy my homework, my classwork and although I don't know a lot of computer shortcuts I do know that ctrl + C stands for copy. So yeah its 100% normal.. no wait 10000% normal to copy.
Also there is this quote I found on instagram that can't seem to forget I mean to is real. REAL AF!!
"IF YOU ARE ORIGINAL THEN BE PREPARED TO BE COPIED.
ALSO I recently posted a new YouTube video on HOW TO LOOK STYLISH followed by another on  HOW TO ADD A PERSONAL TOUCH TO YOUR OUTFIT please  visit it and share it with your friends if you think it helped.  So nowww.. lets get back to the point.

 1. Wide Leg Pant Look by GIGI HADID 



Okay so here GIGI HADID has effortlessly incorporated this entire look. She paired up a wide leg pant with a grey sleeveless t-shirt a small hand bag a pair of sunglasses and a black wide belt that so nicely draws attention to her waist-line. And what I absolutely love about this look is how effortlessly she has paired all this up without wearing heels. I think in my opinion it is just the shoes and the belt that made this look work, ( also it looks so comfy like I can spend rest of my life in this one outfit )

2. Maxi Dress Look by SELENA GOMEZ 


 This is such a cute no bag look ( yes! that is a thing. NO BAG LOOK ) by SELENA GOMEZ where she wears a black maxi dress with slight golden detail towards the bottom that she paired up with just black heels. AND what I like more is that she chose to tie her hair up in a high pony instead of letting it loose.

3. Everyday Look by PRIYANKA CHOPRA 


This a definitely an everyday look. here PC styles an olive colour pants with a similar colour jacket a grey tank top and white sneakers. JUST PERFECT! And then just to accessories she adds on a pair of  round sunglasses. Keeping her look simple she ties her hair in a top bun. 



4. All Time Travel Look by ZENDAYA COLEMAN





ZENDAYA styles this almost zero makeup travel look by pairing up black cargo pants with a grey t-shirt which is further topped with a camo-print t-shirt/sweater. To finish the look she wears ankle high sneakers and pairs up a basic Louis Vuitton bag. Zendaya surely slayyss my entire living, this is perfect travel look that will also look best on the streets. 


5. The Street Look That Is Down For A Party by KENDALL JENNER 





YOU couldn't have expected me to complete this look without mentioning KENDALL. She slayys my existence even more than ZENDAYA does. I 1000x times love street style more than any other look and she is the queen of street style. So effortlessly she styles an oversized denim jacket with a black slip on dress then to complete the look she pairs it with a small sling bag white sneakers and a pair of sunglasses. Ultimately it is the half top bum that adds to casual street look. 

With this I end my blog here. Comment down below which one as your favorite look or any other looks by other celebrities or bloggers that you love, link then down in the comments section and I'll review then out. ALSO if you liked it don't forget to share it with your friends also don't forget to follow me on my other social medias I'll link them all down below. And if you like what I write I know what you'll like even more. MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Go visit it watch my videos, like them, share them and subscribe to my channel.   


Instagram __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu
Facebook   Bhavya Arora
ROPOSO  bhavyaarora34      
twitter bhavyaaroraxo

Until then,
KEEP SMILING. xo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

BEST sunglasses for your face shape.